As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for all data management and reporting activities. In this role you will closely interact with all departments and support the departments with their reporting needs.
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring the availability of the reporting for the different departments. You will also work together with the different departments to discuss request for change of existing reports or new reports. You will be responsible for developing, documenting and maintaining these reports and ensuring final business approval.
In your role you will also act as an advisor for the business and make recommendations on reports. You will support the reporting strategy on high value added reports, improvement of data quality and data ownership.
You should have a high attention to detail and be comfortable to work with a large amounts of data. You should also be able to understand and translate the needs from the business and ultimately provide the business with the right information thanks to the Business Intelligence reporting tool.
– Monitor the daily load of the reporting tool, availability for users
– Manage report request for reporting, incidents, errors, report change and new reports
– Discuss and align the requests with the business
– Ensure the reports documentation and the business approval
– Support the reporting strategy (focus on value added reports, data quality, data ownership)
– Education in Information Technology or Business Intelligence
– A solid experience in Business Intelligence and reporting ideally within the financial sector
– Previous working experience in the financial services sector is a plus
– You are analytical, structured and have a high attention to detail, while being able to work with large volumes of data
– You are able to work independently and are able to prioritize your task
– You possess excellent communication and presentation skills that give you the ability to align all stakeholders within different departments of the company
– You have a good understanding of database models, query language (SQL) and PowerBI including programming (DAX).
– You are able to using the MS Office to its full extend